• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

    Repiglican Roast

    A spirited discussion of public policy and current issues

    Name:
    Location: The mouth of being

    I'm furious about my squandered nation.

    Monday, November 28, 2005

    Sailing on the Citizenship!

    Yeah, let's abuse immigrants instead of dealing with our innumerable Bush accelerated problems.
    Illegal my ass. They come here and work their asses off. They enrich our culture. Besides, we stole their land. The immigration rules are complete corrupt nonsense anyway.

    I live in the dark ages.



    "Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door."

    I apparently absorbed the wrong parts of that pro American brainscrubbing I got in elementary school, because I know America is an open door, a melting pot, a place of refuge and opportunity for all, a sanctuary, a beacon of freedom and hope, a golden moment in history.

    Oh yeah, my country is breaking my heart.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home