• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

    Repiglican Roast

    A spirited discussion of public policy and current issues

    Name:
    Location: The mouth of being

    I'm furious about my squandered nation.

    Wednesday, October 25, 2006

    Is Anyone in the GOP sane? Not Michelle Bachman, feckless harlot

    • "From there, my husband said, 'Now you need to go and get a postdoctorate degree in tax law.' Tax law? I hate taxes. Why should I go do something like that? But the Lord said, 'Be submissive. Wives, you are to be submissive to your husbands.' ... I was going to be faithful to what God was calling me to do through my husband."

    • "In the midst of all this, if we didn't have enough to do, he called me to run for the Minnesota State Senate."

    • "In the midst of that calling, God then called me to run for the United States Congress. ... And my husband said, 'You need to do this,' but I wasn't so sure. And we took three days, and we fasted and we prayed, and we said, 'Lord, is this what you want? Is this your will?' And along about the afternoon of Day Two, he made that calling sure."

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home