• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

    Repiglican Roast

    A spirited discussion of public policy and current issues

    Name:
    Location: The mouth of being

    I'm furious about my squandered nation.

    Friday, April 21, 2006

    VERY BAD NEWS

    Kerry considering 2008 run
    [...]
    "I will make that decision toward the end of the year, but I'm thinking about it hard," Mr Kerry said in response to a question at the Latin Economic Forum at the United Nations.

    "If you can help me find 60,000 votes in Ohio ...," he joked, referring to the close race in that state on which his 2004 loss to US President George W. Bush hinged.
    [...]
    I voted for Kerry because he wasn't Bush. I understood Bush was stupid, lazy, disinterested, incapable of governing and was being run by the pack of frothing, war crazed lunatics who were howling at him as advisors.

    Kerry was nothing but NOT BUSH. I didn't agree with his center right view of the invasion and occupation of Iraq or the economy.

    However, I realized he was intelligent enough not to sit reading My Pet Goat while waiting to be told what to do after an attack on the United States. I realized he may even have paid attention the presidential daily briefing and would certainly not pulled the FBI off the Bin Laden family, so possibly prevented the attacks.

    But I only voted for him as the least bad of two bad choices, or no choice as we like to stay here in the USA.
    I only voted for him as not Bush.And I'm certain I'm not the only one.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home